Emphasis: The impact of our relationship with God through Jesus Christ bears the first fruit of the Spirit. (Ang dulot ng ating relasyon sa Diyos sa pamamagitan ni Jesus Kristo ay nagbubunga ng unang bunga ng Espiritu.)
- The love which the Holy Spirit manifests in believers is agape. This love is not a feeling, but a choice. It is a choice to exhibit/live out 1 Cor. 13:4-8.
- People can have the divine-type love toward God and toward other people if they have the indwelling of God’s Spirit.
- Love tops the list because it is first in importance! It also surrounds all the other aspects of the fruit of the Spirit. A believer who is … (continue)
- God will keep His love flowing into us as long as it keeps flowing out from us.
- God Requires Love
- And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. Dt. 6:5a NLT
- Biblical joy—the true joy—comes from filling the spiritual emptiness with good relationships, primarily an intimate relationship with the One who is pure joy.
- Think of joy as a strong foundation that supports a variety of healthy emotions, including happiness.
- The Lord is my strength, my shield, from evey danger. I trust in him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7
- Biblical peace is more than the absence of conflicts. It is harmony, safety, friendliness, and relational calmness.
- Peace is surrendering and submitting ourselves to the Lord to be in His control, for He is our ultimate peace!
- Numbers 6:24
“The Spirit is like an engine… driving the opposite direction of sinful nature.” (BRC)
(Sinful nature is like an engine also)
Conclusion & Application: Walk closely with God and bear the fruit of the Spirit : LOVE,JOY, & PEACE. (Lumakad ng malapit sa Diyos at mamunga ng bunga ng Espiritu: Pag-ibig, Kagalakan, at Kapayapaan)