Acts 2:42; Ephesians 4:15-16
CENTRAL EMPHASIS: God’s people are given with spiritual pathway to grow and lead them to spiritual maturity.
For the church to grow mature:
- They are to have a Doctrinal Discernment. (Theology, doctrines, Philosophy of ministry).Acts 2:42a
- Submission to the ordinances of God, to the knowledge of God etc..
- They are not to neglect a Familial Religious Zeal. Fellowship, breaking of bread and prayer) V.42b
- They are to Declare the Truth in Love. Eph.4 v.15a which has the idea of balancing with regards to what you say and do.
- (They will know we are Christians by our love)
- They are to Incessantly Depend on Christ and the Body. V.16
- “Under his direction, the whole body is fitted together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love”NLT
Are you actively, confessing, and proclaiming the truth of the gospel in the love of Christ?
Are you increasing towards Christlikeness in all areas of life as you submit to His Authority?
Are you helping so as to contribute to the growth of the whole body in love?
God bless you.Pslr