CENTRAL EMPHASIS: God wants us to walk with Him, for our lives to be guided by Him.
- December 8: Mighty God
- God wants us to walk with Him, for our lives to be empowered by Him.
- Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6)
- God wants us to run to Him, for He is our Everlasting Father.
Context -> Content -> Conclusion
- “For to us a child is born”- Humanity of Jesus
- “to us a son is given” – Divinity of Jesus
- “and the government will be on his shoulders” – Respectability of Jesus
- I. A FOREVER RELATIONSHIP
- “Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.”– Psalm 90:2
- WE HAVE AN ETERNAL LOVE
- WE HAVE AN ETERNAL LINK
- WE HAVE AN ETERNAL LIFE
- II. A FATHERLY RELATIONSHIP
- “Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2 Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,.” – Psalm 103:1-3
- “who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” – Psalm 103:4-5
“The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed. 7 He made known his ways to Moses, his deeds to the people of Israel:” – Psalm 103:6-7
- WE ACKNOWLEDGE HIS HEAVENLY RECONCILING POWER
- WE APPRECIATE HIS HUMAN RELATIONSHIP WITH PEOPLE
- WE ANTICIPATE HIS HONEST RESPONSE TO OUR PRAYERS
- Happy Birthday Jesus: This special offering will be used for...
- Purchase of Inverter Air-conditioning Units
- Phase 3 of Building Renovation
By placing our trust in God, our relationship with Him is the best we could ever have.