1 Peter 4:7-11
Emphasis: While church activities are temporarily on hold due to covid-19, it does not mean that our calling has “temporarily ceased” also. We can make most of this time to convene our family members by praying, loving, teaching, and serving one another.
- Intercede For One Another (V.7)
- Be Self-Controlled
- Be Sober-Minded
- Above All, Love One Another (V.8)
- Be Fervent
- Be Forgiving
- Teach Hospitality To One Another (V.9)
- By Not Complaining
- By Caring
- Faithfully Serve One Another (Vv.10-11)
- Being A Good Steward Of His Gift/S
- Bringing A Great Service For His Glory
- QUESTIONS TO PONDER
- In a scale of 1 to 10 (1- lowest & 10–highest), how do you rate your prayer life? Why?
- We are commanded to love one another. Is there someone you need to forgive? Ask God to help you release and at the same time be ready to receive forgiveness from others.
- In what way/s you can show hospitality or you can serve others this quarantine period?